Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry curve
My Carrier: vodafone

Blackberry ID has wrong email how do i change it?

Hi

I set up my blackberry ID wityh wrong email address, i put .com at the end rather than .co.uk. How do i change this as it will not lewt me access my APP world?

Tappy

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Blackberry ID has wrong email how do i change it?

You will need to create a BBID with the correct email address.

You might see if you can change it at www.bbid.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: blackberry

Re: Blackberry ID has wrong email

[ Edited ]

hi. my blackberry id has a wrong id i.e (personal info removed)@yahoo.com and register by name (personal info removed)@yahoo.com how do i change it as its creating problem when i am into updates. 

u can email me on (personal info removed)@gmail.com and text on +919(personal info removed)

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

You will need to follow the same instructions I just posted. You can't change it since you can't access the email that it was initially set up with. You will need to create a new BBID.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodofone

how do i create a new bbid on my phone?
Guru II

You will need to create a new BBID, either on the device or at bbid.com. Once you do you will have to wipe the device (make a backup first) before you can use a new BBID on the device. Check this article:

http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB26694