Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

iop
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9360
My Carrier: orange

Blackberry ID

A few weeks ago I downloaded the new blackberry app world. Since doing this I have had to log into my blackberry ID when I want to download an app, however, I do not remember my password and everytime I try to reset it, it still doesn't let me log in. What suggestions do you have?

My Device: Standard Blackberry 9360 apollo
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Blackberry ID

I have the same problem to but .. i know my password and email and its correct, but it comes up with a message saying 'Enter the user name associated with this smartphone' Theres no where to enter it and i don't even know what the user name is? I got a Blackberry 9360 Phone  , Can you help us please ? 

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

Simplet way is to Wipe Data from your BB (Option - Security - Security Wipe) .. this will clear up all data associated with your BB. When you restart, Create New Blackberry ID + New Password.

NOTE: before Wipe Up the data, make sure you BACK UP on Desktop Software for future Restore. Hope this help.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

iop wrote:

A few weeks ago I downloaded the new blackberry app world. Since doing this I have had to log into my blackberry ID when I want to download an app, however, I do not remember my password and everytime I try to reset it, it still doesn't let me log in. What suggestions do you have?

you need to log in Blackberry ID.
 Please read this article from the public knowledge base:

• KB26361 How to change or reset a BlackBerry ID password

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: