Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Wallet & OS7

I upgraded to a 9900 from my 9800. For the most part a smoth transition to a solid device..... and then I noticed that Blackberry Wallet which has all of my passwords/memberships/creditcard Card info/Login info etc. is not compatible with this device! Help. Is there a way t o convert the datya to that of a compatible app? Is Wallet on the way? or do I go back to my 9800?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Blackberry Wallet & OS7

I think you just have to wait a few days/weeks and BlackBerry Wallet will be available for OS7 devices.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

I'd really like an answer to this as well. I use BB wallet and should receive my 9900 today. I really need to be able to access the data in wallet on a 9900.  Surely an update will be with us soon?  Can anyone from RIM confirm?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

@DoctorAitch
this is a community forum, you will not find any forecast, except maybe rumors.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

I have managed to get a version of Blackberry Wallet on my 9900. If you go to: http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=wallet you can download OTA. It isn't the most recent version (1.2.1.2) but is version 1.2.0.4 instead.  It does work though and I restored my data from my 9800 and all is good.

New Contributor

Thank you very much. I am puzzled as to why RIM tech support did not make this suggestion. We would have kept the 4 9900s that we returned. Odd.
Super Contributor
My Device: 9850 Torch
My Carrier: Sprint

Thanks for the link.  My husband has been looking for a version to work on his 9930.

If you find a post here helpful, please consider giving the poster some Kudos