Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: cellc

Blackberry app world asking for username & password, but after many tries still don't work

when I wanted to go to my app world it asked me for my blackberry id username and password, well this I know, I typed in the username it said type in "emai", and I typed in the email address I always use, and the password, but still not working, all that it keeps saying is "type in the username associated with this device" well it seems the password then is correct, but why is it complaining about the username-email address I've always used the same email address, I checked spelling everything, but still don't want to work, it only gives you 10 try's and after 10 its blocks the appworld, and then it waits 15min then you can try again, but I have tried everything now, but still don't work, I have reset password, changed password, but it does not seem that the problem is with the password, but with the Blackberry Id-username-emaila I have to use, and I have no other email that I used before, just this one always, can anyone tell me what I can do...that my appworld can work again please.