Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: O2UK

Blackberry pin-pin:No

My blackberry messenger has worked for the past year and a few days ago it stop receiving and sending messages... I rang blackberry + O2 but the only helpful thing they told me was that in the mobile network>Diagnostic Test, Blackberry pin-pin says No...
How do I fix this?
Please Help!
Retired
My Device: 9500, 8110, 8700, 8220, 9100, 9800, 9810, Z10

Re: Blackberry pin-pin:No

Hello LauraGDavis, 

Welcome to the forums. 

Are you still having this issue? If you are having the issue try doing a "Register Now" in the Host Routing Table. This below article will walk you through doing that process. 

KB00014

"Device is not registered" on the BlackBerry smartphone

Hope this helps. Have a good day. 

-SR

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: MTN South Africa

Good Day,

I seem to have the same problem on my phone. I have done the suggested fix mentioned below, but to no avail....it has now been a week since i have had the problem. I have called my network provider, we have checked all the settings and all is in order....I am not stuck and have no solution....

• For BlackBerry Device Software version 6.0 to 7.1, click Options > Device > Advanced System Settings > Host Routing Table.
  • Click the Menukey and click Register Now.

Regards

Seelan

My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: MTN South Africa

Good Day,

I trust that this mail finds you well.

Please could you assist me, I have explored all avenues in South Africa and no one can seem to assist. In a nutshell, the problem is with my Blackberry Messenger...I can send a BBM but cannot receive them. Before is the diagnostic report conducted on my phone.

Diagnostic Started: Nov 13, 2012 6:08 PM Diagnostic Completed: Nov 13, 2012 6:09 PM

PIN: my PIN displayed here

MSISDN: my number displayed here

Device Type: BlackBerry 9900

Application Version: v7.1.0.714

Platform Version: 5.1.0.532

Service Books: RIM_IM,YHO,ALP,BBIM,IPPP,MDS,OTASL,SYNC,FileBrowserConfig,CICAL,ServiceConfig,CMIME,BBIM,BBIM,CICAL,BrowserConfig,WPTCP,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,WPTCP,WAPPushConfig,MMS,WPTCP,PROVISIONING,IPPP,IPPP,BrowserConfig,BrowserConfig,WPTCP,BBAUTH,BISClientConfig,BrowserConfig,KEYNEGO,BBID,CMIME,LbsConfig,CMIME,CICAL,BBIMConfig,CICAL,BBIM,BBIMConfig,BBIMConfig,OTASL,MediaConfig,APPWORLD,SearchServicesConfig,BBIM

Free File Space: 184335446 bytes

Radio Data Activation: Yes

Signal Level: -79 dBm

Radio Access: EDGE

Network: MTN

IP Address: 121.193.25.137

ICMP Ping Echo: Yes

BlackBerry Registration: Yes

Connected to BlackBerry: Yes

BlackBerry PIN-PIN: No

Server Name: S61757204

Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Regards

Seelan