Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: curve 9320
My Carrier: orange

Download new theme without using my phone

:/ is there a way of download stuff off this website without using my phone?

if so can you give me link please i'm having a right problem

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Download new theme without using my phone

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

If you use PC/browser, you can go to http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/?, log into your BBID, and see the same "filtered" (for compatibility) AW entries that you see on your device. If you don't log into your BBID, you can see then entire AW catalog. If you use IE (it might work with others, but I think it works best with IE), you can also attach your BB to USB on your computer and use the PC/browser based AW to (when logged into your BBID) manage your AW apps on your BB (install, remove, etc.).

But, there isn't technically a way to, via AW, download to your PC for separate installation to your BB (e.g., obtain the ALX file, and use the Desktop Software to install to the BB). You'd have to seek out alternative sources (e.g,. the developer website, etc.) for ALX files if you wish to go that route.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? click here and also here. Please click here for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button.