Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

Error 1502 Fail access Facebook.

Whats going on... Is there any HELP in BlackBerry for this. Time to get RID of BB? Assistance Required

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Error 1502 Fail access Facebook.

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

If you are wishing for formal and official help from RIM via this forum, then you mis-interpreted the documents you were presented with when you signed up here. For, you see, these forums are a user-to-user community of volunteers helping out other kind souls to the best of their abilities. But, these forums are not a user-to/from-RIM channel for any communications whatsoever. All formal support starts with the carriers, who can formally escalate cases into RIM that they cannot resolve, at no fee to the end user...there is no other path for receiving any formal support from RIM (well, not for free anyway).

What I recommend folks with this error do is to follow the support channel you agreed to when you signed your contract with your carrier...ring them up and request they escalate into RIM if they cannot resolve it. But ranting about it in this forum is not a path by which to seek resolution.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

Its an annoying problem!I been trying since yesterday: deleting, reinstalling, rebooting. Shooweee...
New Contributor
My Device: 8520
My Carrier: vodacom

Eish and I will try to contact the carrier...
Hall of Famer II

"Shoooweee"? "Eish"? I'm not sure what that means, but do contact your carrier. Indeed, the more people that do, the more the carriers will be convinced that escalation into RIM is necessary (since this appears, from anecdotal evidence, to be across multiple carriers).

Good luck!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Curve 8520
My Carrier: Vodacom

Like I said before, do they really **bleep**ing care. I dont want to speak on a forum I want answers to the above problem RIM dumb assses....

Does one have to get all "**bleep**ed" out of site MAD CROSS SCREAM SHOUT before the responsible "People"? take action OR do they even know?????

It is BB MESSENGER UPDATE that caused the problem in the first place, so who do we contact Barack Obama??

Oh yes he gets preferential treatment does he not?

ENOUGH.

Hall of Famer II

Goodness me! Such frustration! I do understand it, but from what you say now, I am concerned that perhaps you did not read what I said. You say now that you don't want to have to speak on a forum and that you want answers -- well, I provided you the formal process above, and it should achieve both of your goals...now, if you choose to not use that formal process, well I'm not sure what else to tell you then...

Good luck.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates