Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
My Device: Bold 9930
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Error ID 30210

FYI, I have been dealing with Blackberry for about a week on this (thanks in part to Verizon and their ability to get me to a Blackberry service agent for free!).

Narrowing the story down, Kevin from Blackberry called me back (after Blackberry confirmed that they know about this "30210 Error" issue) and walked me through what he thought would be a solution (for me anyway).

He noted that on my error logs (that I sent to Blackberry), the Zip Code in my Paypal account was reporting an error... I have 55555-1234... the extension of the zip code in my Paypal was causing (my) error... once I corrected the zip code to five-digits (55555), without the extension, my error went away and I was able to buy apps again!  Woo-Hoo!!!

Not sure if that will help anyone else, but, I thought I would throw it out there (in hopes of saving someone else.

p.s. if using a credit card, ensure that your Blackberry App World and Credit Card Address match EXACTLY! (only using a five-digit zip code).

God Bless...