Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Bell

Facebook Error 2102 ?!

So I logged out of my Facebook about 12 hours ago and now when I click on the Application it says : Your login session has expired, please re-login to the Facebook application (2102) and when I click on Show Details it says : The session has been invalidated because the user has changed the password. Then, I click Close and the whole application shuts off and my phone runs slow and im forced to re-boot it!

I have tried deleting and re-installing, going under apps on my computer, re-setting my password but nothing works!  Help please! & it is the new Facebook app, I downloaded it a couple days ago and it was running fine up until i logged out!

Bold 9900 by the way Smiley Happy 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Facebook Error 2102 ?!

Hi sophielucky

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

Are you recieving this error regularly ? Somtimes  those errors are from Facebook server so you don't have to Delete Facebook from your device ,please check this Knowledge Base :

KB25378Facebook 2000 series error codes in Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: Facebook Error 2102 ?!

my advice :
on a PC, go to facebook using a browser like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer, log in, and log out.

then try logging in again on facebook using your bb app.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: