Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Storm 9500
My Carrier: 02

Facebook update

Is anyone having the same problem today i upgraded my facebook and now it wont let me log on says can not reach facebook server at this time (0)

New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Facebook update

Yes! My wife and I both have the Blackberry Tour 9630 and we both got the update and loaded it yesterday and havent been able to get onto Facebook since!

New Contributor
My Device: Strom 9530
My Carrier: Vodafone

Good morning
Since I did the update Facebook, v.3.0.0.15 can not I access Fecebook.
It appears to me an error saying: Unable to access the Facebook server (0).
What is the solution for this case? Can you help me?
thank you
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Tour
My Carrier: Sprint

I'm on a Tour as well.  Multiple restarts, uninstalls do nothing, same problem persists.

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Tour 9630
My Carrier: Verizon

In another thread, some fool marked the problem as "solved" because they were able to get to their desktop and through a convoluted process, downgrade somehow to the previous version.

The REAL solution is for RIM to get on the stick, at least tell people they are aware that this application is tragically broken for many of their users and provide those users with their plan of action to fix the problem -- even if offering the older version as an available downgrade on their App World is the answer.

There is a reason that RIM, once the market leader in smart phones is fading faster than an Arizona sunset -- they leave people hanging and don't even seem bright enough to capitalize on the one area of this market they could currently excel at, namely being a real customer oriented provider.  The Droid is looking better and better every minute I sit and wait for at least an admission that the Facebook update is not working for a LOT of people.Smiley Mad

New Contributor
My Device: 9630 Tour
My Carrier: nTelos

Same issue No answer yet from support inquiry sent 5 hrs ago.
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Tour
My Carrier: Sprint

Downloaded the facebook app from the facebook website on my browser, was version 2.0 instead of the 3.0, problem fixed.