Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Facebook v.3.2.0.12

Hi. I downloaded the new FB upgrade v. 3.2.0.12 to my Blackberry Bold 9700 and I lost FB!  I can't find the icon. I restarted my bb - did not help. I deleted it and reinstalled and restarted and still nothing :smileysad:   I restarted with Power on - did not help either. What can I do?

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Facebook v.3.2.0.12

Hello tinafox

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Community Forums

First Go to Options > Device . Application Management > Scroll down and see if you are getting FaceBook listed there. If yes then On your Home screen  press the Menu key and click on “ Show All Icon“ or “ Unhide Icon “,search it on all folders like applications,  media etc  for it if you can see it but looks like faded then move your cursor over the icon and press Menu key and click  “ unhide “ .

If still fails I prefer start again from the begaining for that uninstall FaceBook for BlackBerry Options > device > Application Management > then delete FaceBook .After that perform a battery pull restart like this device POWERED ON remove the battery wait for a min. then re-insert the battery back wait till device reboots .Then from your BlackBerry Browser type or click www.blackberry.com/facebook . Once it is done do a battery pull and see if FaceBook for BlackBerry appear on your device.

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Facebook v.3.2.0.12

Thank you for your help but unfortunately it did not work :smileysad:  Tina