Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

Feature Request for BB App World

I personally do not password lock my phone nor do I intend to start doing so. However, I do NOT wish to have the ability to purchase apps via App World without me logging in & authenticating my PayPal for EACH purchase. 

There needs to be a feature to allow you to migrate or sync your previous purchases & verify you PayPal account WITHOUT leaving it set to purchase all future apps without logging into PayPal. I regret ever installing the new version of App World now since it probably won't work without me logging into my PayPal, & I refuse to do so if there isn't a way to log myself out so if one of my buddies is playing with my phone & decides or unknowingly downloads an App & I get charged for it.

Having an option to ALWAYS provide credentials, especially to something like a third party financial institution should be mandatory.

-Marc

PS, not being able to use my normal forum login of Modsquad is pretty dumb. The forum doesn't allow any names that contain "mod".