Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9000
My Carrier: AT&

Frustrating App World issue

Hello,

Ever since I downloaded the newest version of App World, I keep getting an error message that tells me: "You do not  have sufficient wirelss coverage or your connection to the wireless network is turned off."

In fact, neither is true. I have access via wireless (3G network radio is turned off) and am able to brows, get email and navigate quickly to whichever url to which I want to access. My signal strength is 60 dBM. I never - repeat NEVER - had this problem prior to the upgrade and no service was done on my wireless signal.

Now, I have several app upgrades waiting and no way to access them. I have tried uninstalling/reinstalling several times which included battery pulls. I have tried downloading using different methods and no luck.

Can anyone help me here? As you can guess, allong with the frustration is a sense of desparation.

Thanks in advance,

Jake

Highlighted
Visitor
My Device: Blackberry 8520

Re: Frustrating App World issue

I have exactly the same issue. I contacted my provider and they told me that it should work. I tried to find the earlier version that worked just fine but I couldn't. Can please someone assist on that?

My Device: Not Specified

Re: Frustrating App World issue

Has anyone solved this yet? i have this problem and its so annoying