Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Game: Bubble Pop "Automatic Registration Unsuccessful"

I recently purchased the game Bubble Pop for Blackberry through Blackberry World on January 24, and soon after when I clicked to play on it, it says "Automatic registration unsuccessful; click below to try manually," which I have been doing for quite some time now.  Finally today it said to enter the email used to purchase to look up the order, which I did.  Then it said that "no such email for this order exists," which it does because I have the purchase order in my hand with an order number and all information.  I do not know how to continue on, as I did email the support for the game through their support (have heard nothing yet).  But I didn't know if this was to be registered through Blackberry App World or not.  I have never encountered this problem, but this is only my second purchased game.  Has anyone encountered this problem, and if so, what might be a helpful solution?  Or is it going to be best to stop the billing and delete this fun game?  Thanks for your help!!

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Game: Bubble Pop "Automatic Registration Unsuccessful"

Hey Shewoubme,

Welcome to the BlackBerry® Support Community Forums.

Support for third-party applications that have been purchased or downloaded using the BlackBerry World storefront is provided by the application vendor, I would suggest to attempt contacting them again, the contact information can be found by completing the following:

1. In the BlackBerry World application, click My World.
  2. Select the application that requires support.
  3. Scroll to the bottom of the Summary section.
  4. Click the hyperlink to the vendor website.
  5. This will launch the browser and load the vendor's website. Check the vendor website for support options available.  

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!