Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry 9780
My Carrier: vodafone

HEEELP

Hello, I have several problems with my BB 9780. App World disappeared and I can't even download anything from the website. I receive the message: Sync Item, status: waiting. Also I am conected to a WI FI network but I get the mesage: can;t connect to internet

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

Re: HEEELP

Try this -

When you device is POWERED ON, remove the battery for a minute, and then reinsert the battery. This make a reboot to your device which resolves minor issues with the BlackBerry device.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor

Thank you but this didn't solve anything!!!!!

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

uninstall AppWorld and reinstall it.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

this is the problem, I can't reinstall it , not even from the webpage....

New Contributor

every tme I try to download something -8app.world or any other app from the web page) I'm getting the mesage¨it seems like your are using an unsupported operating system¨. I have 6.0..... also another problem....I am conected to the WF network, it is working for sure on other devices, but it is not working on my BB. Probably needs some settings on the browser options but...I don´t have browser options any more. I see that there were others with this problem also....

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Device-software-for-BlackBerry/How-BlackBerry-New-6-0-Operati...

Guru I

do you have a "BlackBerryID" ?
You need one, so if you don't, create it first. Then log in your BlackBerryID on your device (home screen >> options icon >> device >> blackberry id).

then using your BlackBerry browser, go to http://appworld.blackberry.com/ .

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor

Of course I have bb ID, I am registered, I have everything, actually everything worked just fine until one moment.....when everything stopped working!!!!!

Guru I

what happened between the moment where everything was fine and the moment it stopped working ?

New Contributor

I tried to delete one app /twitter) direcly from the home screen....I know this is wrong