Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Trusted Contributor
My Device: bold 9780
My Carrier: telenor

Re: Hello i am new on BB and having this problem please any one can help me out!

Yes the same phone and probably .688 ( updated via desktop manager)
And AW I think the latest... I had compared both the device's settings once ( the TLS, TCIP and some other also) they were same!
And he also have told his service provider to turn off the internet services for the phone, no data plan as well!
And when I bought the device at that time I had not told my provider to turn off internet but still I remember that I got the same error!!
Solutions: 6,152
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Hello i am new on BB and having this problem please any one can help me out!

I just don't know the answer.

If you had BlackBerry BIS service, you could call Telenor for an escalation to RIM on this. But since you don't...

Let me have a friend or two review this thread.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Forums Veteran III
My Device: Z30 / Playbook

Have you taken the phone to the store or repair shop?  Since my last post, you have tried exerything except for getting the hardware replaced.

Yes you may ask your friends about it!
And 1 of my friend have 8900 with 5.0.0.681 and the same carrier! He also haven't taken the services and it works fine with his phone!

And by hardware what do you mean?? Wolf!
Forums Veteran III

How would my friends know you took your phone to the store? Your friends 8900 isn't the topic here. Hardware = your blackberry.

And let me remind you 1 thing that my phone is a carrier phone but it is unlocked since the caRrier phone works only their carrier unleSs they are unlocked right??
Every time I updated the OS, wiped the phone I get this message from ORANGE UK dated 1 march 2006
Welcome to BlackBerry from Orange. We know that you will quickly start enjoying the benefits of being able to work whilst away from your desk. If you plan to use your BlackBerry abroad please visit www.orange.co.uk for up-to-date coverage information.
Would this thing matter??
Forums Veteran III

No, it doesn't matter.
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Take a look at the following thread as a number of people have reported various solutions that have helped them... Does this help?

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Bold/Error-ID-40820-for-BB-App-World/td-p/1426291

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Trusted Contributor

krypto
i tired to login to the link on that thread that you have posted and it is giving a sort of error....
Our Apologies
It looks like you are using an unsupported operating system.
Although you can browse AW with your current browser, some features may not be available.

CONTINUE ( and i am going to click it! )
Trusted Contributor

nothing changed!! Smiley Sad
i tried downloading facebook and the status of app remained waiting after i was automatically logged out i tried to login again and this it again said you are using an unsupported operating system. some features may not work!