Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
My Device: 9800
My Carrier: Vodafone

I need urgent Support for my Mobile 9800

I have Blackberry 9800 I had installed blackberry App world and Blackberry Messenger but its not showing on my Mobile...plz help me what to do with this
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: I need urgent Support for my Mobile 9800

Hi simr082

Welcome to BlackBerry Support Forums

If you're having issue in locating BBM and BlackBerry World then first be sure that they are not hidden , for that verify the screen is in the ALL panel home screen > press the Menu key and click on “ Show All Icon“ or “ Unhide Icon " , search for it you can check your Instant Messaging Folder, or Downloads folder ,  if you can see it but looks like faded then move your cursor over the icon Highlight that Greyed Icon  press the menu key and Click on Unhide .

If still unable then , try reinstalling BBM as well as BlackBerry World , but first On your Homescreen go to Options> Device > Aplication Management > Delete those Application from that list .

• KB10040  :  How to view or remove installed application on a blackberry smartphone

Once it is done perform a battery pull restart by removing the battery while your device is Powered On , wait a min then reinsert it back.

To Reinstall BlackBerry Messenger from your BlackBerry browser browse to www.blackberry.com/bbm to download the most recent available for your device. after installation reboot your device .

For BlackBerry World,  Download BlackBerry World version 4.0.0.55 which is the best Workaround now available , first perform a battery pull restart  . After device reboots from your BlackBerry Browser browse to or click here  http://mobileapps.blackberry.com/devicesoftware/entry.do?code=appworld3 to download version 4.0.0.55 . In addition check this Knowledge Base for further help :

KB29422  BlackBerry App World icon is missing after upgrading to BlackBerry App World 4.0.0.63 to 4.0.0.65.

Try it and let us know .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.