Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: ID Login to App World - Authenticating in continuous loop

hello Gnacglass,

okay. Now use a desktop browser and go to http://appworld.blackberry.com/ and try to log in with your BBID. Does this work?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: 1

if i get bb in second hand with warrenty will they replace with new mobile in service centre
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello,

the India market is very different from the rest of the world, I do not have enough knowledge about that.

For other countries, the warranty is taken care of by the point of sale (= your seller) or by the point of sale of your point of sale (= the place where your seller bought the phone).

Please give us some feedback once you have contacted your service center.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry curve 9320
My Carrier: 1

is there any cracked version so that we can use normal internet data plans or should we modfy
My Device: Blackberry
My Carrier: MTN

I have a similar problem in that I have changed my password - the online system has accepted the change but my mobile does not. How long will it take for my password to be up dated on my mobile?

My Device: 9320
My Carrier: 914

Hi I have a problem. I have re created my BB I'd and now I can't log in my device gives an error it says I must insert username associated to this device please help!! Cause it fullstrates me now I don't know what to do
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

SibandePJ wrote:
Hi I have a problem. I have re created my BB I'd and now I can't log in my device gives an error it says I must insert username associated to this device please help!! Cause it fullstrates me now I don't know what to do

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• Article ID: KB28429 "Please enter the username associated with this smartphone" appears when logging into BlackBerry App World with a BlackBerry ID using a BlackBerry 7 smartphone

Given what you say, it sounds like indeed your BBID is no longer truly the same one, which will therefore require wiping your device and starting over with this new BBID.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Visitor
My Device: blackbeery bold9780
My Carrier: jawalnet.com.sa