Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: verizon
My Carrier: 9650

Re: ID Login to App World - Authenticating in continuous loop

Hy I hav a problem..when am running many app lyk bbm, whatsapp, etc. at the same time. M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ phone wil display a write up and automatically reboot..pls need your help
My Device: Bold
My Carrier: Bell

Help! The username for bb app world on my bold is an old email address that is no longer valid and that I no longer have access to. I have created a new profile but when I attempt to enter it, it tells me that I need to use the account associated with my phone! How do I delete this old account? I can't log in since I don't know the password,,,
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Kathyinairdrie wrote:
Help! The username for bb app world on my bold is an old email address that is no longer valid and that I no longer have access to. I have created a new profile but when I attempt to enter it, it tells me that I need to use the account associated with my phone! How do I delete this old account? I can't log in since I don't know the password,,,

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

It is a pity you must lose your old BB ID account...for you will lose all of your AppWorld purchase records in the process. But, not knowing the password prevents any of the methods to actually shift that old BB ID account over to the new BB...so you have no choice. See this:

• KB26694 How to change the BlackBerry ID on a BlackBerry PlayBook tablet or BlackBerry smartphone

Even though you did not say, from the error message you indicate, you would likely be on Device OS 7 or greater, which therefore mandates this process.

Good luck!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
My Device: 8520 carve
My Carrier: 1600

Please help me with blackberry I've try to download bbapps but I can't
Hall of Famer II

Botsheloc wrote:
Please help me with blackberry I've try to download bbapps but I can't

Please help us to help you...lack of details from you prevents us from giving you anything useful. So,

1) Read this entire thread, see if anything applies

2) Read other threads, see if anything applies

3) If not, then post details...as in, what exactly do you attempt (step by step, please)? What exactly happens at each step? What is the exact results? Are there any error messages? If so, when exactly in the steps you take does the message present? What is the exact and complete message, including all punctuation, error codes, etc?

As you might guess, from your very brief description, the guesswork is simply too vast to be of any use...details from you will greatly enable us to help you.

Thanks and let us know!

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: AT&T Wireless

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I had a Curve 9300 that was stolen. I reported it to ATT and they sent a Curve 9360 as a replacement. I never had any problems with BBID with my old phone, but with this new phone, I'm having NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. When I go to go into the setup wizard to add my emails, i enter my bbid user and password, but the screen cycles and makes me reenter my password over and over and over and over again. I've tried a hard restart but that hasn't helped. PLEASE HELP!!! I am very frustrated with this whole thing!!!

Hall of Famer II

cjh1980 wrote:

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I had a Curve 9300 that was stolen. I reported it to ATT and they sent a Curve 9360 as a replacement. I never had any problems with BBID with my old phone, but with this new phone, I'm having NOTHING BUT TROUBLE. When I go to go into the setup wizard to add my emails, i enter my bbid user and password, but the screen cycles and makes me reenter my password over and over and over and over again. I've tried a hard restart but that hasn't helped. PLEASE HELP!!! I am very frustrated with this whole thing!!!

Well, there are 285 things previously posted in this thread...please read through all of them, and try the things already posted. That way, you won't be asking the volunteers here to re-do, special for you, work that they've already done. If nothing works, be sure to list out exactly the things you attempt and exactly what happens with those things.

Good luck and let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: curve 9220
My Carrier: Globe

Hi good day! I'm using blackberry 9220 and currently it has a globe plan. And I can't create a bb I'd. It says unable to connect. Data service required. I already turned it on and it is still the same. Please help me.
Hall of Famer II

jay1023 wrote:
Hi good day! I'm using blackberry 9220 and currently it has a globe plan. And I can't create a bb I'd. It says unable to connect. Data service required. I already turned it on and it is still the same. Please help me.

Hello!!

I suggest the following steps, in order, even if they seem redundant to what you have already tried (steps 1 and 2 each should result in a message coming to your BB...please wait for that before proceeding to the next step):

1) Register HRT

• KB00510 How to register a BlackBerry smartphone with the wireless network
  • Please wait for one "registration" message to arrive to your Messages app

2) Delete and Resend Service Books

• KB05000Delete the service book for the BlackBerry Internet Service email account from the BlackBerry smartphone
  • If you have no CMIME entry, then skip the deletion
  • KB02830 Send the service books for the BlackBerry Internet Service
  • Please wait for "Activation" Messages, one per already configured email account, to arrive in your Messages. If you have no already configured email accounts, please wait 1 hour.

3) Batt Pull Reboot

• Anytime random strange behavior or sluggishness creeps in, the first thing to do is a battery pop reboot. With power ON, remove the back cover and pull out the battery. Wait about a minute then replace the battery and cover. Power up and wait patiently through the long reboot -- ~5 minutes. See if things have returned to good operation. Like all computing devices, BB's suffer from memory leaks and such...with a hard reboot being the best cure.

Hopefully that will get things going again for you! If not, then you should contact Globe for formal support and to ensure that you are on an adequate data plan to enable the services you desire.

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
My Device: Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Please help me!  

I can't log in to my bb appworld.  It says multiple pending authentications are resolved. This has been going on for days now.