Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: 9360
My Carrier: T-Mobile
Accepted Solution

Listening to MP3

Where can I download an APP to listen to MP3's on my BB Curver?

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Listening to MP3

Your Curve should have a built-in media player that will play MP3's.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Highlighted

I can get the device to play songs, etc.  My company has gone to a phone system that emails us our voicemails, they come across as MP3 files.    It's those fils that I can't get the device to recognize.

thanks,

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2252; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: AT&T

If you download the voicemail, then go back and try to open it will it work then? It's possible there is something in the formatting that is not compatible with the BB.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

The files come across as MP3's, but the phone won' t open them. Thanks for the quick repsonse.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

the files are MP3, attached to emails ?
hover on the files, at the bottom of the email, then open the menu and select 'Download attachment'.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: