Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Not Specified

Microsoft OneNote and blackberry synchronization application

Greetings, and thank you for taking the time to discuss OneNote 2007 and the development of an APP for the blackberry device.

As of today, I do not see an open source APP for using OneNote 2007 with the blackberry device.  I am a poweruser of Macs and PCs, and a  stuttering beginner in the art of programming.  I have the expression suite, visual studio, visual studio, Solaris as tools, and the Mac programming arsenal.  

Can anyone point me in the right direction in developing the API <and/or> a Wonderful well versed program scripter create an APP???

Please Discuss Openly

I also started an open discussion on the Microsoft Developer Network about the subject:

My Device: Bold 9780 & Playbook
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Microsoft OneNote and blackberry synchronization application

MobileNoter is compatible with BlackBerry PlayBook. And it's able to sync with Onenote notebooks. https://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/136370/

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: vodafone

[ Edited ]

I know this is a very old post but anyone still interested in Onenote on the Q10?? I just got this setup.i am running the Onenote app on the BlackBerry Q10 - OS releived to get this working..just posted the procedure and the screenshots on the microsoft community site for those looking to do the same : http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/officeversion_other-onenote/are-blackberrys-compatab...

Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32gb & Z30
My Carrier: Vodafone

Kristoffdecunha you are absolutely right. Just downloaded the Onenote App from the Amazon store and it works right out of the box on my Passport!! Happy days indeed!!!