Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
My Device: Not Specified

MultiAlarm Pro Does not work on Storm

The alarm is unable to emit any sound on my Storm, even after verifying all the security settings.  I tried contacting Fruity Apps, but go no response.  How can I get my purchased refunded without having to contact PayPal directly?
New Contributor

Re: MultiAlarm Pro Does not work on Storm

Have you been able to figure it out yet? Is there another way to get support? Like maybe through blackberry? Maybe they can talk to the provider to fix the problem. I would really like this app to work because I am sick of only having one alarm on my phone

Fruity Apps Support told me it will not work with the Storm with the 4.7.0.75 Operating System. They recommended upgrading to 4.7.0.113, but that is not an official release.  So it looks like I'm stuck with an appication that will not work until the next official release of the OS, which does not make me happy.   Either RIM should prevent applications that require an unoffical version of the OS or they should state in the application details what Operation Systems are supported.  

New Contributor

yeah i got that too. so i called verizon and they said that the update should be available in the next two weeks. so we won't have to wait that long. but they definitely should have advised us of that before we purchased. but there is a light at the end of the tunnel!