Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: *

My BB Torch can't make a call via VIBER

Dear Team,
Kindly assist me, when did i try to make call (Viber to Viber) via my BB device I can't able to do this. Majority says BB isn't support voice call on VIBER. Is there any future upgradation are coming in BB IOS or any other version is required? which's allow to make voice call in BB or if any setting is required then please let me know.

Note: I've new version of Viber, and have Black Berry Torch 9800 IOS: 6

Regards,
Ahsan Syed

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Q10 (OS 10.3.1.2726)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: My BB Torch can't make a call via VIBER

Hello Ahsanjafri.

Viber works if calling via WiFi or 3G considering that the two must have installed the same application on devices..

To this I add other application that Viber for BlackBerry is in its development phase still not as automated as IOS.

Regards...

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Veteran I Gutijose14

Highlighted
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: My BB Torch can't make a call via VIBER

hello ahsanjafri,

for OS6 devices, free calling on viber is only available for CDMA phones, not GSM.

This is a limitation for which viber is aware of, but there is no fix.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: