Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Cure 9360
My Carrier: Rogers
Accepted Solution

My facebook isn't working

I have a black berry curve 9360 and i updated my facebook but after one night it says "Error starting net_rim_bb_facebook: null

And how do you check what you ID is, like the password and username 

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: My facebook isn't working

Hi JoshuaLuong, Welcome to the community.

Have you done Battery pull Restart ( i;e While the device is on pull  out the Battery  and wait for a min.

then re-insert the battery and for wait untill it Reboots ). If you recieve the same error message again then it will be

better to uninstall the facebook and have a reboot again,Then download  facebook by visiting mobile.blackberry.com

through your Browser remember to download the latest version 3.1.0.17 . then take a reboot  and try .

To check your BB ID  Go to Setup > Blackberry ID , wait for a few second  to access.

Good luck. 

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Playbook 2.1/ Torch9860 OS7.1.0.746
My Carrier: Globe

You may instead go to http://blackberry.com/facebook if you will be downloading Facebook for Blackberry. it will pull up a page with two links, the first will be a link to App World and the second will be for users who doesn't have App World. Whether you have the Blackberry App World or not, it would be better to download it from the second link.

Goodluck and Enjoy

Ron

...........................................................................................................................................................
Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up :smileyhappy:

Blackberry Battery Saving Tips | Follow me on Twitter

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Cure 9360
My Carrier: Rogers

Thank you so much, the battery pull restart worked! (: tyty
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Hi Joshua Luong,

You are welcome .

Always remember to do a battery pull If something unusual happen with your Smartphone.

Take Care.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.