Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Bis

New BBM version 6.1.0.49 Icon had disappeared on my blackberry 8520 curve smart phone

I'm so annoyed, angry and very disappointed one's again by the Reserch In Motion.
My BBM Icon disappeared since I've upgraded to bbm.6.1.0.49 version, my current OS version is 5.0.0.592, I've rebooted my blackberry phone but I can't seem to find my bbm, its no longer exist on my blackberry smart phone, I even done the pulling a battery out trick and I've try to Re-install it, checked the unhidden
files, then I deleted the new 6.1.0.49 version and install old
version, but nothing changed, I still can't find my bbm icon.

Does this means I'm no longer a bbm user or is the any solution to this anniying problem? Rim is failing its customers one's again. I'm totaly not happy, its like a have gone back into using a nokia phone though I have a blackberry but without a bbm it's so useless.
New Contributor
My Device: bold - 9780
My Carrier: t mobile

Re: New BBM version 6.1.0.49 Icon had disappeared on my blackberry 8520 curve smart phone

i have the same problem and cant figure it out Smiley Sad

New Contributor

Re: New BBM version 6.1.0.49 Icon had disappeared on my blackberry 8520 curve smart phone

This article will address the BlackBerry Messenger icon that is missing: http://t.co/WvDqVhj ^RG
New Contributor
My Device: bold - 9780
My Carrier: t mobile

[ Edited ]

does that include with the new os update as well? but on a blackberry bold 9780 as thats the one i have and have the same problem Smiley Sad

New Contributor

The guess the article covers all the blackberry models! I got this message from @Blackberryhelp on twitter.
New Contributor

I guess the article covers all the blackberry models! I got this message from @Blackberryhelp on twitter.