Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Bold 9790
My Carrier: Orange
Accepted Solution

Paid for Apps

I just upgraded from a Torch to a Bold, but it is trying to make me repurchase the apps that I had already downloaded and paid for on my Torch. How do I go about getting them re:downloaded onto my Bold?

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Paid for Apps

1. Make certain your BlackBerryID you log into AppWorld with is the same from the previous device. Also make sure you are using it correctly from the homescreen at Options > Device > BlackBerryID.

2. In AppWorld > MyWorld, if your "uninstalled" apps from the previous device are not listed, click the Menu key > Refresh List. You should see them.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Paid for Apps

From your new phone, go to your App World.  Once there, click My World then when the list is displayed, press your menu key and select Refresh List.  That should do it.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.