Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9790; playbook
My Carrier: GLOBACOM

Payment Option Mgt on AppWorld

I have been trying to use my Visa card to pay for apps but whenever i fill in the Card details and click on next, what i get is "There is a problem with your credit card authorization. Please visit ....... Error ID: 12000"
I have been using the same card for online transactions and I've not had any issues with it. Would really appreciate help.
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Payment Option Mgt on AppWorld

Hello senatorolaleye,

The following article will provide you with more information regarding the "12000" error message you are seeing on your BlackBerry® smartphone:

"Error ID 12000" is encountered when attempting to complete a purchase on a BlackBerry devicehttp://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB28978

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

-FB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8900, Blackberry Bold 9780, Blackberry Bold 9900
My Carrier: STC

Hi! Have you solved your issue on Payment Method at Appworld? Because last week I just posted the same problem.; http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-App-World-General/How-to-revert-to-my-credit-card-... I was hoping maybe we could sort this thing... Do you have a paypal account and register paypal as your payment method on appworld? Thanks! Smiley Wink
New Contributor

The issue hasn't been resolved. I have checked d article on the 12000 error and also looked at the list of supported payment types. Visa Card was listed as a supported payment option for Nigeria where I am presently. I also tried registering for a Paypal account but Nigeria was not on among the list in the registration page.
Infact I'm already getting frustrated.
Contributor

Ok so that narrows it down a little because i thought that it has do to with paypal. Smiley Wink Is your card, a credit card or a reloadable credit card (Virtual Credit Card)? Are you the MAIN card holder? Do you have a supplementary card issued to anyone? Or you were a supplementary card holder? Thanks for the reply I hope that we can get to the bottom of this. Smiley Wink

Highlighted
New Contributor

Its a credit card. I'm d main Card holder and I don't have any card issued to anyone.
Contributor

hmmmm... im sorry... ok now where back to 0. because mine too is a credit card without any supplementary. maybe i'll try again on some forums that have the same issue and get info. Thanks for your time. As soon as I get it done I'll let you know.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: Globe Telecoms

waaaaaaah . so you guys has not resolved your issue yet? :-(((

Contributor

Thanks for this! will read and try : ) will feedback : )

Contributor

oh please please...my old credit card worked fine and ive purchased quie a number of apps..only now that ive changed to a new one where nothing had changed except the account no. ( waiting to hear from you soon! will likewise post once i get mine resolved ) :-)