Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16 gig
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Playbook for $199

Some sites require you to start the purchase process in order to see the discounts.  As long as you do not provide your financial info and confirm the purchase you can back out.

John

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 16 gig
My Carrier: Telus

Some sites require you to start the purchase process in order to see the discounts.  As long as you do not provide your financial info and confirm the purchase you can back out.

But I also checked the flyers that just came in and it looks like it may be over.  Staples is offering an instore gift card of $200 with the purchase of any PB from Dec 2 - Dec 24th.  (in Canada).

John

Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Thanks John, they want your email address before I can get more info, it still shows $599.  However, I did call my local Wireless Wave store and they have the 32G in for $399 (and they're close when I get all messed up and need help!). 

Contributor
My Device: PlayBook, 32 GB, OS 2.01.358
My Carrier: Rogers

Looks like it. Best Buy still has some factory refurbished 16 and 32 GB models for $30 below the sale prices.
Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Bell

Hm,  local store says the sale is over, too. and BB shop site won't give you all the info unless you give them a credit card number, not just email address.  Guess I missed it. Oh well.