Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Telkomsel

Problem Occured About Blackberry Messenger

[ Edited ]

Hi Team,

I have one problem about BlackBerry Messenger. I've created Blackberry ID, and I also registered on BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service), and I also set up time zone for my current location as Bangkok (GMT +7), but suddenly happened that I couldn't understand.

I used to added my PIN BlackBerry so I could saw if I change my status or change my Display Picture on BBM. Just only make sure that any changes with my own status or display picture updated.

But on that situation, I have 2 scenario in sequences:
My BBM version was 7. evertime I change my status, any updates of mine show on other device (actually who's having my PIN already), but doesn't show any updates on my own BlackBerry. And can't change Display Picture at all. And then, when I sent BBM to other contact list, just show check list, didn't show is it delivered or read on the screen.

And then, I downgraded BBM version to 6.
Scenario 1: in BBM Version 6, after I added my own PIN, on my friend list, my own PIN doesn't show a full Name on screen, just show the PIN number. And any changes that I've made, doesn't show any updates. The conclusion is I can't change my status in BBM and also Display Picture, but still can send BBM to other contact list. After that, I upgraded again to 7 version BBM.

Scenario 2: in BBM Version 7 (version with BBM Voice), I couldn't set up BBM when I click BBM icon on the jpme screen (Error Message when I set up my BBM: "Cannot Set up BBM A temporary BBM server error has occured"). And then I tried to click "Retry" but error still showing. After that, I couldn't entered BBM even I click BBM icon.

Please help for this matter above. I can't fix that problem even I upgrade OS version of my own BlackBerry. I used Orlando. BlackBerry Curve 9380 and OS version : 9380/ (B2494). And my PIN:
And my current location is in Indonesia.

Very big thanks for anyone who can help and give me suggestion what should I do.

Thank you.

Smiley Very Happy