Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: torch 9800
My Carrier: vodacom

Problem with LS Chess

[ Edited ]

Hi I have a problem with ls chess I deleted the app nd downloaded it again after endless problems. Now I can't login to reset my passsword to get mt data pls help

MOD EDIT: Subject changed to reflect a new topic

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Problem with LS Chess

[ Edited ]

gregbaker wrote:
Hi I have a problem with ls chess I deleted the app nd downloaded it again after endless problems. Now I can't login to reset my passsword to get mt data pls help

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

I can't quite tell...is this a problem with your chess app, BBWorld, your device data, or something else? I can't quite tell from your post, so please help us to better understand exactly what your situation is.

Thanks and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanx for ur quick reply. It is a problem with the LS Chess app in bb world. I had endless problems so I deleted nd download it again. Now I can't log in to reset my password nd recover my data. I mean by that my history nd records of my games. Its a great app but endless problems lately. Pls help

Hall of Famer II

[ Edited ]

You are still saying it's multiple things. What is the root issue you must first solve? Your chess app? Your BBWorld access? Something else? I still cannot understand. One problem at a time please, otherwise it's just too confusing to try and understand. Tell me more about the "can't log in to reset my password nd recover my data"...I suspect that might be the root issue now, but I cannot understand clearly from what you've said.

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Ok I can get into bb world that's not a problem. In bb world is a chess app that's called LS Chess. I can't login to reset my password. I lost the history of my games nd I can only get it if I can reset my password. It also say I am using a invalid email. I'm impressed with your quick response thanx

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

The problem is not bb world. Its a problem with LS Chess. I can't reset my password to get the history of my games. I wish you can go work for them maybe we will have no problems with the app then.

Hall of Famer II

[ Edited ]

OK...so strictly the game, and everything else is working fine. In which case, stand by...you have posted into a thread that is about a completely different topic (hence my confusion), stand by and your posts will be moved by our kind mods to a thread of their own, in the correct board on this site.

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

[ Edited ]

I tried now again to reset my password in the LS Chess app nd it says I'm using a invalid email address format

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanx a million . At least someone is responding to my cry for help. They have a help nd feedback site nd promise to respond to any info abt any problems but it seems as if they dnt exist in this world. Nobody never get any response from them

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanx