Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: 9300 Curve 6.0 OS
My Carrier: O2 UK

Re: Problem with adding a picture by facebook app on BB Curve 9300

Yes I'm using trackpad click but also i've tried to use other buttons like space, enter but no reaction.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

is your 9300 issued by your company? if so, maybe there is a specific rule in the IT policy that prevents you to do that.

can you try with Foursquare (if you have an account)? I think specifically of this app because it was not designed by RIM (on contrary to the FB and the twitter apps).

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: 9300 Curve 6.0 OS
My Carrier: O2 UK

I've already fixed this app. The problem was a app Navita Translator. Yesterday i have upgraded my bb software to lastest and this 'Add picture button' works normal. I could add a picture by Facebook and Twitter. When I've restored all my app back to my phone it stoped work again so i tried to delete all apps one by one and when i've deleted Navita Translator it started to work again. In my opionion this app cuting the acess to BB gallery for Facebook and Twitter apps. I'm happy now cause it's working properly.