Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Visitor
My Device: 9300
My Carrier: Virgin

Problems everywhere, Installation Plug-in App World ERROR, Installation cellular app world problem HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!

I'm new around here and I registered solely and exclusively to help me I'm desperate! well I tell you my problem, I have a 9300 with virgin mobile plan but they only work with Opera Mini, well last week I desactualizo the whatsapp and try updating but the "App World" says that he also has to be updated. Obvious is the comment "And because it was downloaded over WiFi" ok my phone does not have wifi is damaged.

So I need a solution that implies that it can be downloaded via USB is installed from the pc.

Sorry if it is not understood but google translator is a severe **bleep**

Happy thank you very much all day!

Oh and I forgot when I try to download to install the Web Plug-In fails me and not let me install it

:smileyhappy:

Regular Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Problems everywhere, Installation Plug-in App World ERROR, Installation cellular app world problem HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just go to the blackberry website and download the blackberry app world plugin...then connect the device and download the apps thru usb cable