Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry Curve 8320
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Re: Please contact BlackBerry App World customer support (Error Id: 3300)

I have a T-Mobile BlackBerry Curve 8320 Sunset, v4.5.0.81 (Platform 2.7.0.78), App World version 1.1.0.24

Personal use. 

When I entered my information during registration it asked me for my BlackBerry pin.  I have no idea where to find that. 

When I tried to purchase an upgrade of Repligo from version 1 to version 2, I received this message:

Please contact BlackBerry App World customer support (Error Id: 3300)

I also received messages telling me I was under 5.0 MB for applications, but this didn't stop me from purchasing, installing, and running Memory Booster and Call Blocker Pro.  I still receive the Error Id: 3300 message when I try to purchase Repligo V 2.0. 

Forums Advisor II
My Device: 9550 Storm2/Verizon
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Please contact BlackBerry App World customer support (Error Id: 3300)

Your device PIN is available at Options>Status  it should be about the 4th line down.

You might want to check this thread which addresses the error code 3300 and steps to try and get beyond it:

Error ID: 3300

Наглый пес! Вы должны быть благодарны мы даем Вам возможность проживать в нашем мире!
BB 9550 Verizon OS 5.0.0.1015 My Storm My Blackberry My Lifeline
If there is a Theme on my Blackberry, Hedone it!
If someone successfully helped you with an issue, say thank you by clicking "kudos" in their post and clicking the star.
Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis exponebantur ad necem
If your issue has been solved, please mark the post that solved it for you!