Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Refund for a malfunctioning App

[ Edited ]

I recently purchased Bionic Commando: Rearmed from App World.  When I tried to run the game I get an error message.  I deleted and re installed the game on my phone a couple of times and still got the same error message.  I contacted Capcom (the creator of the game) about the issue.  They informed me that it worked fine on their Storm and that I need to contact RIM about getting a refund.  I also just downloaded the newest version of Blackberry App World.  I then went back onto App World and their is now something that says this game does not work for the Storm.  I tried to summit a tech issue to RIM and when I inputted my PIN it says that my PIN is invalid.  I have no idea what to do now.

• Your Carrier : Telus
  • Your BlackBerry Model : 9530
  • Your BlackBerry OS:  v4.7.0.122 (platform
  • Version of App World: 1.04.165
  • If you have BIS or BES: Personal Use
Message Edited by tloran on 08-06-2009 11:24 AM
Message Edited by tloran on 08-06-2009 11:24 AM
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Refund for a malfunctioning App

Hi there!

Your inquiry needs to be sent as follows. Go to this URL:

and fill out the form. Use, in the "Please select a component:" field, the AppWorld Billing/Payment selection. Be sure to also include the reason why you have exceeded your maximum allowable PIN associations to AppWorld (e.g., multiple RMA, warranty replacement, etc.).

If it is that form that caused the "Bad PIN" message, then please see your Private Messages on this site...I have sent you a PM with instructions, but those cannot be publicly posted in these forums.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? click here and also here. Please click here for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button.