Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Q10 SQN100
My Carrier: EE

Samsung S3 V Q10 apps review part 2

Well here we are again, had the 2 phones for nearly a month now and have a good look at the apps available to both the Samsung S3 and the Q10. I got to admit, I love the software on the Q10 so much easier to organize my home page and to flow from page to page and back to apps or mails, but! The apps are so limited, not in their abilities, but in their availability. I can not do my banking with my Q10 (Barclays), not even with "pingit", NASCAR mobile 13 is not available, and the NASCAR ones which are, are very far behind with updated news, I can't even use "eprint". These are just a few which are not available for the Q10, all of these are available and very easy to use on the S3. Come on Blackberry, you will loose many many customers unless you get your act together with official Apps. The only way I will keep this Q10 is so long as they sponsor Mercedes AMG F1 team. Don't get me started on the fact that there is no official AMG app, which is on the S3 by the way.

Solutions: 6,153
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Samsung S3 V Q10 apps review part 2

Since BlackBerry doesn't develop those apps themselves, you might want to let those companies know you'd like their app on BlackBerry10...

@Barclays

@NASCAR

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code