Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Claro

Slow response times from App World support

Anyone have an email address to contact a manager or supervisor at Blackberry App World support? It's been months and can't get a timely response regarding a purchase made using my credit card. App never worked as promised and Blackberry kept my money and now ignores my emails. Very frustrating.

Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Slow response times from App World support

Hello josephobryan1

Which application is this ?

Before buying any application we should always read reviews of that application, it give us a little idea about that app.If you're not satisfied with that app , have you written a negative review for that application ,you should because your review will help other user when they go through it.

Contacting BlackBerry directly is not a proper way to resolve your issue , if you try to contact BlackBerry it will charge you but you should contact your Service provider for any assistance from BlackkBerry , they can forward it for you and it will be free . But in your situation you should contact the vendor of that application and let him know that you're not satisfied , so that he can improve this app .

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Claro

Re: Slow response times from App World support

Hello

The app is Solitaire by Solverlabs. The free version has a link encouraging you to pay for the ad free version. So paid App World using my credit card. The app had great ratings for the free version. Contacted the vendor and they blew me off and told me to get a refund from App World. Contacted my service provider and they told me to contact App World since I paid for the app using my credit card. Submitted a refund form to App World and they opened up an incident number. No one there has mentioned a cost. Then again, no one there replies to their emails. Do you have any contact info for soneone working there? How are they ever going to compete with Samsung or Apple providing such poor back in support for their paid software???