Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Torch 9800
My Carrier: AT&T

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Mobile

Hi I bought Sonic The Hedgehog 2 for $3.99. But all I got was a demo version of the game. i also tried contacting EA through the email (support@eamobile.com) and (help@eamobile.com) but all it says is that i can use the website but when i search for the app to talk to a game adviser the game isnt there. anybody help?
Elite II
My Device: Curve
My Carrier: BSNL

Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Mobile

Hi johnye17

I can understand your problem but we should always go through Reviews before Buying any applications, It atleast it gives us an idea about that application. After  going through  those  review of that  Application I am not surprised about your situation ,Because everyone is complaining about the same issue as you mentioned.So I don't think there is any solution untill developer or vendor of that application come forward and give some sort of solution .

Ratings and Reviews .

Prince

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.

If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.

Click " Like " if you want to Thank someone.
If Problem Resolves mark the post(s) as " Solution ", so that other can make use of it.