Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

System Error 10800 preventing purchase

Does anybody else have issues when trying to pay through paypal?

When I attempt to purchase an app, I click purchase, verify my login information is correct, then click Login. A window pops up saying Authenticating, then eventually Determining Details, after a while I get an error "System Error. Please try again later. Error ID 10800"

I've checked my paypal account. And my funding sources are good.

I googled the error msg, and PayPal's API Error 10800 is "Invalid Data - Your request is too long. Check URLs and other long strings."

I would really like to resolve this soon Smiley Happy

Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: System Error 10800 preventing purchase

I was able to make a payment through paypal from another online store, so I've confirmed there's no issues with my paypal account.

I just can't get anything to successfully purchase on App World (I can download the free apps no prob).  And searching the net, I don't see anybody else encountering the same.

New Contributor

im having this problem also... how did you fix it?
New Contributor

Actually I didn't. My fat thumb mistakenly hit the solution button when I checked on this thread from my Storm. The problem still persists for me. I'd start a new ticket but this forum isn't too mobile friendly and I won't be in front of a PC for a few hours. I'm glad I'm not the only one with this problem. Smiley Happy
New Contributor

ahhhh.... dang i think we are doomed to never use the app world!