Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

hazel0017 wrote:
i sent myself the link from app world online so its available, just not when i try to dl it to my bb.
Don't be mad at me, but I'll ask the question. Did you install AppWorld on your device first ? If you didn't, you can't install applications from Appworld.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: This application is not available on your device... or missing apps or blank free apps page

yes i already did i have a few apps already installed.Smiley Happy
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Hi I tried the suggestion from sdgardine and can gladly report that this worked, was beginning to think that I would have to blat the Bold and re-install the OS.
New Contributor

the solution did not work for me. I am still having the same issues. Please keep updated on what to do next!

Blackberry 8520

v.4.6.1.272

I am trying to download app world for my 8520. I am going through the web browser to do it. I get this message after the connection page.

" Sorry, your device does not meet the system requirements that are needed to support BlackBerry App World."

Can some body help me please? Thank you.

henndro239@gmail.com

Contributor

Device model:  BlackBerry Storm 9530 (Verizon)

Device OS version (Options >> About):  4.7.0.148 (Platform 4.0.0.181)

Description of the issue: Previously downloaded and installed app via BlackBerry App World cannot be updated after recent upgrade to App World (latest version 1.1.0.19).  When selecting the installed app in "My World", the following message appears "This application is not available on your device or for your carrier."  The app cannot now be upgraded via App World

I suspect this bug is related to the other problem I've seen reported here an elsewhere The sudden appearance, after the recent App World upgrade, of app prices denominated in euros rather than dollars for users in the United States.  It seems that the latest version of App World believes it is in a country other than the US when installed on US-based BlackBerries.

I've attached two screen shots.  The app in question is YouMail.

New Contributor

Device Model: BB Tour (VZW)

Issue: Certain apps will now show up when I search for them (i.e. Poynt and AP News to name a few).  Under 1.1.0.15 I was able to see those.  Additionally, those same apps will show a "application is not available on your device" designation when I select them under MyWorld.

I tried the applicaiton cache reset, it did not help.

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10

Blackberry Bold 9000

OS V 4.6.0.266

Had have 2 issues, the first being missing/blank apps in My App World and recently I got the 'This application is not available for your device' when trying to install Truphone, 

Cheers

New Contributor

I came across a posting on this site that has since appeared to solve my problem - I removed my SIM card, restarted the phone, and then did the application cache clearing (alt R,S,T) and I could access all the correct apps.  Of course, this would only work with Tour and Storm (and other CDMA/GSM phones) but seems to imply that 1.1.0.19 is somehow misreading the region information on certain Blackberries.

Obviously a short term solution - it doesn't make sense to remove a SIM, reboot, install, replace SIM and reboot everytime I want to install apps...

I am getting a message that an application is not available for download in my country (Canada) and also when in App World screen, I can only see free apps. Message is that Paid apps are not available in country or through provider (Telus)

Model: Storm 9530

OS Version: 4.7.0.122

Provider: Telus

Application: Exgis Time & Expense Pro

DRD