Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9550

Ticketmaster for Storm 2

I downloaded and installed Ticketmaster from Blackberry App World on my Storm 2.  I can't find it anywhere.  It's not in my Applications folder, or my Downloads folder, or on my Home screen; and it's not in any other folder.  Also, it does not appear in the Applications list in Options.  I know it's there because my memory decreased by 1 MB after installation.

Can someone help find it for me?

P.S.  Other than a few glitches like this, I love the Storm 2.  It will really give the iPhone a run for its money. IMO.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Storm 9550

Re: Ticketmaster for Storm 2

Can someone please help with this issue.  I've tried to contact BB Support and got nowhere.

My Device: Curve 8530

Yea - I've been trying to contact BB/Rim for months and NO ONE will answer the SIMPLE question --- right now the Ticketmaster App will not work with V5 (states this one the page to download the app), however are they even trying to get this fixed or not???  I will admit, I am VERY DISAPPOINTED with BB's customer service, or lack there of, a simple return email saying yes we are working on the problem or no we are not would suffice - is that too much to ask???

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

when you buy a Microsoft game that works on Windows, you do not contact the Windows hotline, you contact the Microsoft Games hotline.

for ticket master, it's the same. Please contact the TicketMaster hotline. I believe it can be found somewhere on this page :

http://na.blackberry.com/eng/support/software/ticketmaster.jsp

or on this page :

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/1028

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: