Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Not Specified

Trying to submit billing refund to appworld, but PIN err...

[ Edited ]

Trying to submit billing refund to appworld, but PIN error will not let me continue. PIN XXXXXXXXX, Order# XXXXXXXXXX, Info: MyFantasyTeams not compatable with 8350i + Nextel. ES Group Inc. told me to contact appworld support for a refund after troubleshooting failed.

(removed personal info)

Message Edited by SmoothRider on 09-15-2009 10:20 AM
Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z10/Z30/Q10 (, Playbook (
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Trying to submit billing refund to appworld, but PIN err...

Hi there!

There are some issues with PINs being rejected on the forms at the moment -- mine has only recently been fixed, so don't feel like you are singled out. To remedy, please come to these forums (http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/) and register an account so that we can provide you with direct assistance.

Sorry about the troubles, but RIM assures us they are working on it.

Special through 31-Oct-2015 -- 10% Discount at ShopBlackBerry.com! Click here for details.

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!

New to the Community? click here and also here. Please click here for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions. If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button.