Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9000 & Playbook
My Carrier: Telenor Serbia

Unable to download App World anymore, was working before

Hello!

I am using BB 9000 Bold in Serbia, with operator Telenor-Serbia and BIS service.

I was able to load and use App World application when it was first made available in April 2009.

Few days ago, device has crashed (would not reboot - red LED blinking) and I have reset it to clean state with device software updated to 4.6.0.247 (platform 4.0.0.206) using Desktop Manager.

At that point App World was deleted, as well as other applications I used: AP, Forbes, etc. So I went to mobile website using 3G data connection and tried to download App World again, only to find out that 'system requirements were not met'.

At the same BB home page and 'whats new' section I am able to download Facebook app, so I guess everything is OK with connection.

So, I would like to know if it is something related to this particular operator, device, device software, or RIM does not allow users outside UK/USA/Canada to download it anymore. (as I said, I was able to download and use App World until recent crash).

Thanks,
Srdjan