Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry torch 9810
My Carrier: Glasgow

Unable to log into BBID

[ Edited ]

My blackberry id doesn't work on my app world anymore, it comes up ' unable to login to your blackberry I'd ' but it used to work when I first got the phone, can someone help me fix it?

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2582), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Re: Unable to log into BBID

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

Here is a KB that discusses that error:

• KB28212 "Unable to login to your BlackBerry ID account" or "Unable to update your BlackBerry ID account information" error occurs on a BlackBerry smartphone running BlackBerry 7

Hopefully it contains something useful! There also are multiple existing threads on this site that discuss that exact error...your review of those might prove useful, and a search of this site, using the error message, error code, or symptom, should reveal all applicable existing threads to you.

Good luck and let us know!

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

If you were to reset the app world will it delete all the applications I'v allready downloaded?
Hall of Famer II

If who were to reset AppWorld? Me? I can't do that...I'm not BlackBerry...

AppWorld is designed to forever retain record of all of your transactions, and connect those to your BB ID account. Whenever you log into that same BB ID account, you have access to all prior AppWorld activity. When you log into that BB ID account on a new BB, you shift the association of your apps from your old BB to your new one, and can use any compatible prior obtained apps on your new BB. Whenever you clear the on-device AW cache, it will be refreshed from the servers.

So, have you tried yet anything that was already suggested above?

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Yeah, it wasn't useful information for my problem.
Hall of Famer II

Really? There's quite a bit in that KB...but if you fully completed all of those yet they are of no use, then we move to the next thing. Which is questions:

1. What changed between the time it last worked and when it stopped working?
  2. Are all of your other BB-proprietary services working OK? Email? BBM? Etc?
  3. Can you log into your BB ID via PC/browser?
  4. If so, do those credentials exactly match what you are using on the BB?
  5. Have you verified the BB ID to which the BB is presently associated?

Those might give us some further hints to work from. Let us know!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates