Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: Not Specified

When I go into App World and then log into My World I am told that there are No Applications that I downloaded.

[ Edited ]
When I go into App World and then log into My World I am told that there are No Applications that I downloaded. But I had, I even have the record of them being downloaded in PayPal. So I figured whatever, i don't care, I'll pay for them again. But when i try to download it again it tells me, you have already downloaded this, please go to My World to redownload it. So I am stuck in a viscous cycle, I want the apps I had, please. I can't get them back no matter what I do. Thank you,
Message Edited by MichelleK on 06-27-2009 01:23 PM
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Re: When I go into App World and then log into My World I am told that there are No Applications tha

in the App World, enter your paypal information. when the link is made again, you will see all the apps your bought, in the "my app" section.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: