Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: Torch
My Carrier: AT&T
Accepted Solution

Word Poker With Friends App

I downloaded this FREE App from App World & downloaded the latest BBM upgrade.  However, when I try to go to Word Poker with Friends, I get the following message:

* Welcome to WORD POKER with FRIENDS!  Get started by downloading the latest version of BBM.  Only 2 choices are: Download & Cancel.  If I choose Download - there is no download option because I already downloaded it.

Anyone else run into this?  Any suggestions?  Or does my phone just not like me?

Developer
My Device: Bold 2 - Pearl 8120

Re: Word Poker With Friends App

Have you reseted your device?

If your issue is resolved, please mark this thread as solved. Click "Accept as solution" on the post that contains the answer to your question.
New Contributor

Found my answer in another post's answer.  When I downloaded I had chosen Restart Later & thought that powering off & on was same thing.  Found that ALT - Right Shift & DEL is how to reboot phone.  Now I know.  I did that and now I can get on.  Thank You!

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

What is Word Poker With Friends?  Is it a game worth playing?  I do not normally play  games on my device.

Thanks! Smiley Happy

P

Highlighted
New Contributor

I downloaded when bored one day - hoped it would be like Words With Friends others play on their iPhones & Androids & I play on Facebook BUT turns out you need BBM friends to play with which I don't soooooo never played Smiley Tongue  Had to get onto it to find that out... 

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

Bummer.  I don't use BBM either.  I just hate the fact that BB seems to be last in getting games and apps, but wouldn't trade my BB for an iPhone to play a game.

Word With Friends is on FB now, and I play it there.

Thank you for the reply!!