Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: 9790
My Carrier: etisalat

bbm 7 not DOWNLOADING

I just updated my bb 9790 touch and type to os 7.1 but wen i try to download bbm 7 it says device not supported. i know the device is supported since my friends were able to update. PLease help asap

New Contributor
My Device: Blacberry Curve 8520
My Carrier: tatadocomo

Re: bbm 7 not DOWNLOADING

I'm Using Curve 8520. N just wanted to get those new Smileys on my BBM..... Tried to upgrade the BBM7 ..... First I got my BBM6 uninstalled, n now it says tht this application is not available for my device.... :smileysurprised:. Howsitt even possible .....iv been using BBM since ever.... Bt now NO BBM :smileysad: plz help n rectify my problem..... I want my old one only... Not interested in BBM Voice.... Its been 48hrs now :'( pz help!!!
Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

mehmad wrote:

I just updated my bb 9790 touch and type to os 7.1 but wen i try to download bbm 7 it says device not supported. i know the device is supported since my friends were able to update. PLease help asap

BBM 7.0 is not available for your country and carrier. Check the below link for downloading BBM 6.0 -

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800
My Carrier: grameenphone

shivangimanu wrote:
I'm Using Curve 8520. N just wanted to get those new Smileys on my BBM..... Tried to upgrade the BBM7 ..... First I got my BBM6 uninstalled, n now it says tht this application is not available for my device.... :smileysurprised:. Howsitt even possible .....iv been using BBM since ever.... Bt now NO BBM :smileysad: plz help n rectify my problem..... I want my old one only... Not interested in BBM Voice.... Its been 48hrs now :'( pz help!!!

BBM 7.0 is not available in India. Please download the BBM from the below link -

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Digicel (T-Mobile)

I tried downloading the bbm 7.0 and lost my bbm icon. I tried downloading it but each time I try, it fails. I really need some help.
Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

Hello Tracy101,

to reinstall BBM 6.2, read ahead:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Downloaded-applications-for/HOWTO-install-BBm-6-2-if-you-have...

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: