Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Playbook (sim)
My Carrier: Base

bought an app, did not showed up

Hi, I bought Samurai II for the PlayBook in the AppWorld. I got charged already by PayPal and got a receipt for it. Unfortunately the app is not displayed on my PlayBooks homescreen or in appworld under myworld or in the uninstalled app list. What happend here and how do I get my app? Thanks lrrm
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My App: Peg Solitaire

Need a designer? Drop me a line
Solutions: 6,170
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: bought an app, did not showed up

You contact RIM support if the purchase was made, paid and not installed.

If you need support FOR the app itself:  Article ID: KB17746 How to contact support for third-party applications purchased using BlackBerry App World on a BlackBerry PlayBook

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Developer
My Device: Playbook (sim)
My Carrier: Base

thank you for your reply Smiley Happy actually there was a problem. It took about 10 minutes then I found the "reinstall" button in the app world profile of the game. it wasn't listed under installed/uninstalled apps and when I checked it the first time after the failed installation in app world it was displayed as "buy". after ten minutes it was shown as "reinstall".
..................................................................................................................................................................................................................

My App: Peg Solitaire

Need a designer? Drop me a line
Solutions: 6,170
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Great, glad you got it figured out.

Sometimes it does take a refresh of the apps list in AppWorld to recognize the purchase or the change in the app's status.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9770
My Carrier: Bell

I'm having the same issue with monopoly. I have been billed and the game shows up in my list of installed apps but it does not show up on my desk top. Does anyone know what is wrong? The app is intended for the PlayBook.