Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

New Contributor
My Device: smartphone 9720
My Carrier: v4.0.21(b2.6)

change Blackberry ID•

I want to change my Blackberry ID• To an active e-mail address. I tryed to use the link that I got but it went blank. What might be a problem guys?
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Claro

Re: change Blackberry ID•

Hi and Welcome to the Community!

dimmymamello, What is the model of your BlackBerry Device?

Please Advise.
If it helped you, click like.
If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved.
Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Good luck and let us know!
New Contributor

Hall of Famer II
My Device: Z30/Z10/Q10 (10.3.1.2744), Playbook (2.1.0.1526)
My Carrier: TMobile USA

Article ID: KB32514 How to change or update a BlackBerry ID username on a BlackBerry smartphone

Article ID: KB28060 How to change or update the BlackBerry ID Username (email address)

Occam's Razor nearly always applies when troubleshooting technology issues!
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Whr must I use those article ID¤?
Hall of Famer II

Because they contain the information you need, already typed out waiting for you to read it...do you prefer I retype the thousands of words that are already typed in them?

If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the button inside of their post. Please click here and read, along with the threads to which it links, for helpful information to guide you as you proceed. I always recommend that you treat your BlackBerry like any other computing device, including using a regular backup schedule...click here for an article with instructions.
Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Claro

Dimmymamello,

Thank you for the respond, if you know the user name & password of your BBID credential you can go to the http://us.blackberry.com/bbid.html web site sign in, go to edit & you will have the option to change the email > save > then you will have to confirmed that email account.

This is the way to change your user name of your BBID.

Now if you do not remember your password, you are not able to reset it because the email is in active, you will have to download & install BlackBerry desktop Software http://us.blackberry.com/software/desktop.html, connect your device do a full backup including Building Media Storage if you have the option > then set your device to factory http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB31291 > create new BBID with a different email Address > How to confirm a BlackBerry ID account
http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB34137 > After the factory add your new BBID Credential then restore your data http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB13428

Please Advise
If it helped you, click like.
If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved.
Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Good luck and let us know!
New Contributor

I can't get it right at all. Maybe I must just visit the nearest vodashop to help me out. I have tryed so many times
Hall of Famer II

Sometimes, that's what it takes. If the automated means won't work for you, then you need in-person human-based support.

Good luck!

Join our BBM Channels
BSCF General Channel
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor

Tanx