Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

My Device: BlackBerry Bold-9900
My Carrier: Warid Tel

facebook for BlackBerry Notification Issue

Can some one please help me out?

I am facing a great trouble with facebook push notifications. I am using BlackBerry Bold-9900 with lates and upgraded version of Facebook and as well as OS

Facebook version is Facobook For BlackBerry v3.2 and my OS is 7.1

The problem that I am facing is that since past 4 days my push notifications are not coming up and therefore I have to check the notifications manually from facebook browser or by going to Notification option in the application. So far as it concerns whethere I was getting the notifications before this issue then on the same version at startup it was working all perfect but as now it had stopped push notifications, its getting irritating.

I have tried several things with my account and as well as hand set. I have wiped the whole device, updated it again, updated the application again and even I called my service provider, and according to him its not their issue.

Please, help me out.

Looking forward to here from you soon.

Thank You! Smiley Happy 

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: facebook for BlackBerry Notification Issue

Hello nabeelkhawar,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

The following articles should provide you with more information regarding Facebook® for BlackBerry® smartphones notifications:

Notifications are not received from Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB14358

Push and email notifications are received for the same item or no notification is received when using Facebook for BlackBerry smartphones - http://www.blackberry.com/btsc/KB17087

We hope this helps.

Thank you.

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click "Accept as a Solution" for posts that have solved your issue(s)!