Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Downloaded applications

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

facebook problems

My facebook app has been working perfectly until last week I haven't been receiving any notifications of messages, posts or pokes etc through blackberry which is slightly annoying as I always have to log into facebook to see if I have any.
I've tried a battery pull & hav tried logging out of facebook & logging in again & still doesn't work.
Has this been happening 2 any1 else r just me?
My Device: Blackberry 9000
My Carrier: Telecom

Re: facebook problems

Hey,

Have you recently upgraded your app to version 45? I've had the same thing since I updated, I'm not getting any messages sent to my phone and I've got all the right settings selected. It was all working fine until then!

New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: AT&T

I get uncaught exceptions in 2.0.0.45 when I try to mark prior messages opened.  I didn't have the issue on 2.0.0.37.  This is on a Bold 9700 on AT&T.  Not sure of the OS at the moment - it's midst rebooting after the last time I tried to "Mark Prior Messages Open" and it threw the exception.

Contributor
My Device: curve 8520
My Carrier: vodafone

Yea me 2 its kinda annoying I always hav 2 log into facebook to see if I hav any notifications & I dnt want 2 hav to b always doin tht lol I tried unistallin & reinstallin it again but still doesn't work :smileysad: